Crate cranelift_codegen_metasource ·
This crate generates Rust sources for use by
- cdsl 🔒Cranelift DSL classes.
- Build support for precomputed constant hash tables.
- Error returned during meta code-generation.
- gen_inst 🔒Generate instruction data (including opcodes, formats, builders, etc.).
- Generate the ISA-specific settings.
- Generate sources with type info.
- Define supported ISAs; includes ISA-specific instructions, encodings, registers, settings, etc.
- shared 🔒Shared definitions for the Cranelift intermediate language.
- srcgen 🔒Source code generator.
- An index-accessed table implementation that avoids duplicate entries.
- A macro that converts boolean settings into predicates to look more natural.
- A macro that joins boolean settings into a list (e.g.
preset!(feature_a && feature_b)).
- Generates all the Rust source files used in Cranelift from the meta-language.
- Generate an ISA from an architecture string (e.g. “x86_64”).